"Best Practices for Teaching African American Boys"
Byker
2020-06-27 22:12:28 UTC
Buahaha:

"According to the most recent statistics, the dropout rate for African
American males in US schools is over 50%. Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu links this
trend with the disproportionate placement of these students in special
education classes, a dearth of African American male teachers, and a failure
to teach to African American boys’ learning styles."

African-Americans' learning styles: https://tinyurl.com/y8ldjcbc

https://tinyurl.com/y8ac9vtt

"Comments are turned off" No surprise here...
Phantom_View
2020-06-28 01:45:06 UTC
Post by Byker
Buahaha: http://youtu.be/DeUFhei81wg
"According to the most recent statistics, the dropout rate for African
American males in US schools is over 50%. Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu links this
trend with the disproportionate placement of these students in special
education classes, a dearth of African American male teachers, and a failure
to teach to African American boysÂ’ learning styles."
African-Americans' learning styles: https://tinyurl.com/y8ldjcbc
https://tinyurl.com/y8ac9vtt
"Comments are turned off" No surprise here...
Gee, I had a black math teacher in 7th grade - which
was a LONG time ago. He was good too, and popular.
There were a couple of (white) girls that would sit in
the front row and give him the no-panties flash from
time to time :-)

But, on the whole, there were not - and apparently are
still not - many 'black' male teachers. However there
are not many 'asian' male teachers either, nor 'arab'
ones, either. I suppose in some cultures that may not
be considered to be proper "mans work" ... so if there
is any bias it is self-applied.