Update on Atlanta TNB
I. M. White
2004-04-02 20:48:26 UTC
The Atlanta paper has photos of those mentioned in the following articles and each one is a NIGGER. No surprise there!!!

Imagine, genetically-inferior low-IQ NIGGERS electing another genetically-inferior low-IQ NIGGER into office who then displays TNB by scamming the counties money away with other genetically-inferior low-IQ NIGGERS. When will the bed-wetting, NIGGER-loving, imbecile, left-wing liberals ever learn that NIGGERS belong in a cage and owned, NOT in elected office, positions of power, voting booths, and/or allowed to roam free?

http://www.ajc.com/friday/content/epaper/editions/friday/news_04d632b2c35a20ef1020.html

http://www.ajc.com/today/content/epaper/editions/today/news_04b64c3ac35a52750060.html

---
What NIGGERS are missing leaves the NIGGERS without an ability to think
about what NIGGERS are missing.

Therefore, NIGGERS need not respond.
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-02 22:51:53 UTC
Post by I. M. White
NIGGERS belong in a cage and owned, NOT in elected office, positions of power, voting booths, and/or allowed to roam free?
Racists belong in a cage and laughed at, being that they are the
subhuman scum of the earth.

Luckily, racists have trouble these days getting elected office and
positions of power. I would gladly entrust such to a black over a
racist scum.

lojbab
--
lojbab ***@lojban.org
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org
I. M. White
2004-04-02 23:23:39 UTC
Post by I. M. White
NIGGERS belong in a cage and owned, NOT in elected office, positions of
power, voting booths, and/or allowed to roam free?

Opinions of proven liars are not relevant and will be noted as such.

---

I. M. White
MarvelousOne
2004-04-02 23:43:24 UTC
P/K/B...Tom
Byron Canfield
2004-04-03 02:34:47 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Racists belong in a cage and laughed at, being that they are the
subhuman scum of the earth.
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has read "I See Spot"
for the first time, and therefore believes he knows all there is to know.
--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."
Byron "Barn" Canfield
I. M. White
2004-04-03 02:52:25 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Racists belong in a cage and laughed at, being that they are the
subhuman scum of the earth.
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has read "I See Spot"
for the first time, and therefore believes he knows all there is to know.
Much like you bed-wetting liberals mistaken realists for racists.

---

I. M. White
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-03 03:32:46 UTC
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Byron Canfield
2004-04-03 05:08:14 UTC
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has read "I See Spot"
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't share his mental
disability that it's one of the group that he fears most.

Poor little boy. Turn off the computer and go do your homework.
--
Byron "Barn" Canfield
-----------------------------
-- Ambrose Bierce
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-03 05:41:09 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't share his mental
disability that it's one of the group that he fears most.
Poor little boy. Turn off the computer and go do your homework.
"Case in point", you didn't answer my question, why? hahaha

Perhaps I could suggest a "homework" assignment for you prior to your
next attempt at making a niggerfool of yourself? "I see spot" he
says. hahahahahahahaha
Byron Canfield
2004-04-03 17:51:11 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't share his mental
disability that it's one of the group that he fears most.
Poor little boy. Turn off the computer and go do your homework.
"Case in point", you didn't answer my question, why? hahaha
Perhaps I could suggest a "homework" assignment for you prior to your
next attempt at making a niggerfool of yourself? "I see spot" he
says. hahahahahahahaha
What question? The only thing you said that was followed by a question mark
makes no sense: "The book you're quoting is?", as I was not quoting a book,
and nowhere in anything I said did I even make any pretense of quoting a
book.

You're deluded. I'm half Swedish and half Norwegian which is whiter than
you'll ever be, and I still deny your ignorant backward racist claims.

Turn off the computer and do your homework little boy.
Byron "Barn" Canfield
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-03 22:02:07 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
[...]
I'd highly recommend Mr. Canfiled turn off his computer and do his
homework.
Your statement regarding "I see Spot" was in reference to what? If it
was not a book you are quoting from, what exactly is it? If you are
having difficulty understanding the question. Let's see if we can make
it easier on you. Let's break it down for your "I be whiter than
you'll ever be" self.
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
They are funny, aren't they?
Who are "they" Mr. Canfield?
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Like some little boy who has read
"Read"? you say? ie; To learn or get knowledge of/ from something
written or printed.
Perhaps you Swedes/Norwegians have a different definition for the word
"read". Otherwise, some little boy who has READ something would have
to READ something from printed material. ie; book, magazine,
encyclopedia, journal etc..., correct?
Would that be correct Mr. Canfield?
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
"I See Spot" for the first time, and therefore believes he knows all there is to know.
And further into your statement you refer to "I See Spot". Are you
seeing SPOTS Mr. Canfield, or are you making a reference to a story,
or something along those lines? Do explain, as your next statement
says quite clearly that you are NOT making any reference to written
material. Is that correct Mr. Canfield?
Well said Martina. Apparently Mr Canfield isn't capable of
understanding his own writings, let alone that of "spots" lol
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-04 00:13:47 UTC
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
[...]
Rather obviously, it was a reference to the text "I see Spot", a three
word sentence that most 1st graders would be expected to be able to
read and understand.
If it was not a book you are quoting from, what exactly is it?
A three word sentence which can be read by a little boy.
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Like some little boy who has read
"Read"? you say? ie; To learn or get knowledge of/ from something
written or printed.
Or posted on Usenet.
Perhaps you Swedes/Norwegians have a different definition for the word
"read". Otherwise, some little boy who has READ something would have
to READ something from printed material. ie; book, magazine,
encyclopedia, journal etc..., correct?
Or Usenet post.

Are you able to read the sentence "I see Spot", or does it have to be
published in "printed material. ie; book, magazine, encyclopedia,
journal etc..." in order for you to be able to read it?

lojbab
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-04 02:25:33 UTC
On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:13:47 -0500, Bob LeChevalier
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Like some little boy who has read
"Read"? you say? ie; To learn or get knowledge of/ from something
written or printed.
Or posted on Usenet.
Perhaps you Swedes/Norwegians have a different definition for the word
"read". Otherwise, some little boy who has READ something would have
to READ something from printed material. ie; book, magazine,
encyclopedia, journal etc..., correct?
Or Usenet post.
Are you able to read the sentence "I see Spot", or does it have to be
published in "printed material. ie; book, magazine, encyclopedia,
journal etc..." in order for you to be able to read it?
lojbab
Nice back-pedal there Bob. As usual your liberal mind is working
overtime to defend an obvious blunder on the part of your liberal
buddy Canfield.

In a lame attempt at discrediting the education level of another, he
obviously fumbled the ball.

"Case in point", "I see Spot" (Spot obviously being used as a proper
name) should have read, "See Spot run".which in fact is the reason I
asked what book he quoted "I see Spot" from.

An obvious blunder on his part while attempting to discredit the
education of another, don't ya think?

If my assumption is wrong, perhaps your liberal buddy could point out
where he was quoting from, (book, magazine, internet etc. etc.) and
what relevance it has in his response? BTW, I already know what
relevance it has, which is exactly why I laugh at his quote, "I see
Spot".
MarvelousOne
2004-04-04 02:30:28 UTC
"Steve Cipoletti" <***@politicallyincorrect.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

SCHALp!

Fuck all that.

When are you going to take that DNA test, dago?
Byron Canfield
2004-04-04 02:52:37 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
[...]
Not a quote -- that IS the title of the book, bozo.

What an idiot!
--
Byron "Barn" Canfield
-----------------------------
-- Ambrose Bierce
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-04 05:01:16 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has read
"I See
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Spot"
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
[...]
Sure it is, retard.
Post by Byron Canfield
What an idiot!
Hey stupid, there is no book called "See Spot run" or "I see Spot". .
What a fucking moron you are. I lured you in and you took the bait
hook line and sinker. Read on, jerkoff!

<excerpt>
While there are no actual books within the series titled, "See Spot
Run," it is a sentence used in several early stories of the series.
Click here to view the Dick and Jane book title list, 1940's-1965. The
Sally, Dick and Jane "Curriculum Foundation Series," designed
primarily by Dr. William S. Gray and William H. Elson began in 1930
and it offered a balanced, integrated program of learning activities
and learning materials which enriched the experience of the primary
child while it built a foundation for the whole curriculum.

http://www.tagnwag.com/dick_and_jane_books.html

"I see Spot" he says, yet unable to provide from where he's quoting.
What a moron! Typical liberal pansy ass behavior.

"See Dick run" hahahahaha.
Byron Canfield
2004-04-04 05:19:08 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has read
"I See
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Spot"
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
[...]
And that somehow makes you less of an ignorant racist bastard?

<plonk>
Byron "Barn" Canfield
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-04 05:32:58 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has
read
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
"I See
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Spot"
Post by Steve Cipoletti
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't share
his
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mental
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
next attempt at making a niggerfool of yourself? "I see spot" he
says. hahahahahahahaha
What question? The only thing you said that was followed by a
question
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mark
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
makes no sense: "The book you're quoting is?", as I was not quoting
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
book,
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Byron Canfield
[...]
Works for me. Like I said, "see Dick run". lmao

Just like a liberal. Ask a question and plonk me at the same time.
That makes sense!!! hahahahaha
M@rtinA
2004-04-04 05:46:16 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has
read
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
"I See
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Spot"
Post by Steve Cipoletti
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't share
his
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mental
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
next attempt at making a niggerfool of yourself? "I see spot" he
says. hahahahahahahaha
What question? The only thing you said that was followed by a
question
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mark
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
makes no sense: "The book you're quoting is?", as I was not quoting
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
book,
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Byron Canfield
[...]
No kidding Steve! TLB indeed. Here Byron was trying to portray some
fancy smancy intellect and it bit him right in his pansy ass. LMAO
Tff.
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-04 06:56:20 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has
read
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
"I See
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Spot"
Post by Steve Cipoletti
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't share
his
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mental
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
next attempt at making a niggerfool of yourself? "I see spot" he
says. hahahahahahahaha
What question? The only thing you said that was followed by a
question
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mark
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
makes no sense: "The book you're quoting is?", as I was not quoting
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
book,
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Byron Canfield
[...]
Yeah, ya gotta love those liberals. Their claim to fame is the ole
"racist are uneducated" routine, yet when presented with facts
contrary to their beliefs/claims, what do they do, they plonk you.
Imagine that!

"see Dick run" hahahahahaha
Byron Canfield
2004-04-04 17:48:30 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has
read
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
"I See
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Spot"
Post by Steve Cipoletti
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't share
his
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mental
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
next attempt at making a niggerfool of yourself? "I see spot" he
says. hahahahahahahaha
What question? The only thing you said that was followed by a
question
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mark
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
makes no sense: "The book you're quoting is?", as I was not quoting
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
book,
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Byron Canfield
[...]
Clever -- you've figured out how to be a sockpuppet.

<plonk>
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-04 21:48:55 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has
read
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
"I See
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Spot"
Post by Steve Cipoletti
The book you're quoting is? lmao Ya gotta be a nigger!!!!
Case in point. Ass assumes that because someone doesn't
share
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
his
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mental
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
"Case in point", you didn't answer my question, why? hahaha
Perhaps I could suggest a "homework" assignment for you prior
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
your
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
says. hahahahahahahaha
What question? The only thing you said that was followed by a
question
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
mark
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
makes no sense: "The book you're quoting is?", as I was not
quoting
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
book,
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Byron Canfield
book.
You're deluded. I'm half Swedish and half Norwegian which is
whiter
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
than
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
word sentence that most 1st graders would be expected to be able
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
read and understand.
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Like some little boy who has read
"Read"? you say? ie; To learn or get knowledge of/ from
something
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
written or printed.
Or posted on Usenet.
Perhaps you Swedes/Norwegians have a different definition for
the
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
word
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by ***@rtinA
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Byron Canfield
[...]
Not so "clever" as you obviously don't know how to read headers.
<plonk>
I. M. White
2004-04-05 15:38:12 UTC
Post by Byron Canfield
<plonk>
As shown, when the debate is lost, "plonk" becomes the tool of the loser.

Enough said.

---

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-05 16:10:43 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Byron Canfield
<plonk>
As shown, when the debate is lost, "plonk" becomes the tool of the loser.
<plonk> is the signal that the opponent is a troll unworthy of
STARTING a debate with. You can't lose a debate when you refuse to
dignify the opponent's position by debating him.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-05 17:13:10 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Byron Canfield
<plonk>
As shown, when the debate is lost, "plonk" becomes the tool of the loser.
<plonk> is the signal that the opponent is a troll unworthy of
STARTING a debate with. You can't lose a debate when you refuse to
dignify the opponent's position by debating him.
IOW, you and your kind are totally unable to defend your liberal beliefs
with factual data, and as such, you and your kind resort to your opinions as
a defense to support your fallacies. When that fails as well, you then
resort to censoring/blocking posts. Thanks for clearing that up. That being
said, opinions of defeated proven liars such as yourself have no merit and
will be noted as such.

Enough said.

---

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-05 19:44:45 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
<plonk> is the signal that the opponent is a troll unworthy of
STARTING a debate with. You can't lose a debate when you refuse to
dignify the opponent's position by debating him.
IOW, you and your kind are totally unable to defend your liberal beliefs
with factual data,
Beliefs are beliefs and neither need data or defending.
Post by I. M. White
and as such, you and your kind resort to your opinions as a defense
Beliefs are opinions, neither more nor less.
Post by I. M. White
When that fails as well, you then resort to censoring/blocking posts.
I haven't ever censored or blocked anybody's posts.

A person who uses a kill file is simply automating a process so as to
more efficiently use his time, and is neither censoring or blocking
posts.
Post by I. M. White
Thanks for clearing that up. That being
said, opinions of defeated proven liars such as yourself have no merit and
will be noted as such.
I have confidence that more people consider my posts to be of merit
that consider subhuman racist scum worth reading at all.
Post by I. M. White
Enough said.
Only when you leave.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-05 20:22:41 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
<plonk> is the signal that the opponent is a troll unworthy of
STARTING a debate with. You can't lose a debate when you refuse to
dignify the opponent's position by debating him.
IOW, you and your kind are totally unable to defend your liberal beliefs
with factual data,
Beliefs are beliefs and neither need data or defending.
Except you demand data and defending of the truth whenever it goes against
your liberal beliefs. Thanks for acknowledging that you are a hypocrite in
addition to being a proven liar.

No surprise there.

---

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-06 02:17:35 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
<plonk> is the signal that the opponent is a troll unworthy of
STARTING a debate with. You can't lose a debate when you refuse to
dignify the opponent's position by debating him.
IOW, you and your kind are totally unable to defend your liberal beliefs
with factual data,
Beliefs are beliefs and neither need data or defending.
Except you demand data and defending of the truth whenever it goes against
your liberal beliefs.
That's because you call it "truth" and not "your belief". If it is
just your belief, I'll happily just look down my nose at you for being
a subhuman racist scum with ridiculous beliefs. If you call it
"truth", I will call it "false" because it is.

lojbab
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-06 13:10:07 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Except you demand data and defending of the truth whenever it goes against
your liberal beliefs. Thanks for acknowledging that you are a hypocrite in
addition to being a proven liar.
Your lack of data is the first sign your positions don't have a leg to
stand on. Come on, dude, put up or shut up.
Post by I. M. White
No surprise there.
Innit ? Mirror, dude. Mirror. Isn't it funny how some people tend to
project their own shortcomings onto the other side of a debate ?

Alberto.
I. M. White
2004-04-06 16:13:56 UTC
Post by I. M. White
No surprise there.
Innit ? Mirror, dude. Mirror. Isn't it funny how some people tend to
project their own shortcomings onto the other side of a debate ?
Alberto.
Yes, we did notice that about you.

---

I. M. White
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-06 13:07:29 UTC
Post by I. M. White
IOW, you and your kind are totally unable to defend your liberal beliefs
with factual data, and as such, you and your kind resort to your opinions as
a defense to support your fallacies. When that fails as well, you then
resort to censoring/blocking posts. Thanks for clearing that up. That being
said, opinions of defeated proven liars such as yourself have no merit and
will be noted as such.
IOW, you are totally unable to defend your beliefs with factual data,
and as such, you resort to opinions as a defense to support your
fallacies. Thanks for clearing that up. That being said, opinions of
defeated proven lies such as what you post have no merit and will be
noted as such.
Post by I. M. White
Enough said.
Innit ? Dude, you need a mirror. Badly.

Alberto.
I. M. White
2004-04-06 16:16:22 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Enough said.
Innit ? Dude, you need a mirror. Badly.
"Innit"??? "Dude"???

Enough said.

---

I. M. White
Byron Canfield
2004-04-06 05:20:01 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Byron Canfield
<plonk>
As shown, when the debate is lost, "plonk" becomes the tool of the loser.
<plonk> is the signal that the opponent is a troll unworthy of
STARTING a debate with. You can't lose a debate when you refuse to
dignify the opponent's position by debating him.
Hehe -- I take great delight in diminishing his audience. His ego demands an
an audience and he becomes quite angry when it goes away out of boredom. I
think that's funny.
--
Byron "Barn" Canfield
-----------------------------
-- Ambrose Bierce
MarvelousOne
2004-04-04 06:13:28 UTC
"Steve Cipoletti" <***@politicallyincorrect.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
SNIP!
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Just like a liberal. Ask a question and plonk me at the same time.
That makes sense!!! hahahahaha
You plonked me THREE times, like a true bitch. Your point??

When are you taking the DNA test?
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-04 03:10:04 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
[...]
Which book did you quote "See Spot run" from? Are you absolutely sure
that the sentence "I see Spot" does not occur in that book? (I
suspect that it does).

lojbab
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-04 05:10:21 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
[...]
Yeah I am, retard, simply because "See Spot run" is not a book. hth
stupid. And you guys have the nerve to flame others on their education
level? Typical liberal behavior, simply can't admit defeat.

Look Tina, "see Dick run".
Post by Bob LeChevalier
lojbab
For Tina....
alt.flame.niggers,soc.culture.african.american,seattle.politics,misc.education,talk.politics.misc
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-04 06:45:19 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Which book did you quote "See Spot run" from? Are you absolutely sure
that the sentence "I see Spot" does not occur in that book? (I
suspect that it does).
Yeah I am, retard, simply because "See Spot run" is not a book.
There is no book by that title. There are several books that contain
that sentence, many of which were readers published in the 40s, 50s,
and 60s. You did not cite any of them.

I don't have any of those books and the full text of none of them are
to my knowledge on any web page since they are still in copyright.
Thus it cannot be easily determined whether the sentence "I see Spot"
occurs in one of them.

But a child might read "I see Spot" not in a book as well, such as in
the label on these pajamas:
http://www.bestproductsmediaguide.com/pet_spring_04/add_info/pajamas.html
or on this web page:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/johnnyspot.htm

lojbab
Steve Cipoletti
2004-04-04 07:25:15 UTC
On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:45:19 -0500, Bob LeChevalier
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Which book did you quote "See Spot run" from? Are you absolutely sure
that the sentence "I see Spot" does not occur in that book? (I
suspect that it does).
Yeah I am, retard, simply because "See Spot run" is not a book.
There is no book by that title. There are several books that contain
that sentence, many of which were readers published in the 40s, 50s,
and 60s. You did not cite any of them.
If there are several books of which contain that sentence as you say,
why not site them? Fact is, your boy used "I see Spot" in a lame
attempt at showing HIS superiority and he failed miserably. Suck it
up, pansy. BTW, stupid, HE claimed that it wasn't a quote from a book.

That said, where is that "quote" from? That was my question from the
very beginning, but as your boy has shown, he can't answer up.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
I don't have any of those books and the full text of none of them are
to my knowledge on any web page since they are still in copyright.
Thus it cannot be easily determined whether the sentence "I see Spot"
occurs in one of them.
Then why quote it in reference to anothers ASSumed education?
Post by Bob LeChevalier
But a child might read "I see Spot" not in a book as well, such as in
Ok, so your liberal thinking is that your buddy was referencing a logo
on PAJAMAS while describing the supposed lack of education of another?
hahahahahaha Nice try.

Why don't you let your boy answer up for himself? Oh that's right, he
lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-05 15:36:51 UTC
"Steve Cipoletti" <***@politicallyincorrect.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

boob is a proven liar who constantly makes assumptions, but he is never able
to back them up with anything other than his own opinion. Note the following
of just one such instance where I caught boob lying:

"I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro
into our social and political life as our equal. We can never attain the
ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race
among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable."
---Abraham Lincoln, after signing the Emancipation Proclamation (like
other
presidents, Lincoln sought to repatriation of freed Blacks to Africa.
There appears to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It
appears only on racist web pages.

You are lying again. Fact is, it is well documented that Lincoln did indeed
said that. And you claim that you are an educated and own many books!

Unlike you, I always post my references: Here are two of many:

Is this a "racist" website?
http://www.virginia.edu/uvanewsmakers/newsmakers/gayle.html

Is this?
http://www.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/poldocs/Lincoln-Writings1.pdf

And for reference, the quote was said by Abraham Lincoln, August 14, 1862.

To this day, boob has not been able to defend his lie, but he did backpedal
by claiming that the links I posted did not contain the date of Lincoln's
quote as if this had some revelence to his lie. Make note that I posted the
links to prove that the quote was not just posted on "racist websites" as he
claimed. Never did I ever say that the date given was from those sites as
boob later claimed in another lie of his. Just another example of how
brainwashed liberal cowards like boob are unable to refute the truths that
they don't like or agree with and choose to lie as a means to defend their
fallacies. Here is the link of the thread in which boob backpedals, lies,
and evades the issues. Watching boob shuck and jive like the NIGGERS he
defends makes for good entertainment.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24C520F7

---

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-05 16:26:27 UTC
Post by I. M. White
"I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro
into our social and political life as our equal. We can never attain the
ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race
among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable."
---Abraham Lincoln, after signing the Emancipation Proclamation (like
other
presidents, Lincoln sought to repatriation of freed Blacks to Africa.
There appears to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It
appears only on racist web pages.
You are lying again. Fact is, it is well documented that Lincoln did indeed
said that.
I await the documentation. The one s
Post by I. M. White
Is this a "racist" website?
http://www.virginia.edu/uvanewsmakers/newsmakers/gayle.html
Obviously repeating racist 'quotations'; there is no evidence that she
verified any of them for accuracy, and she provides no cites.
Post by I. M. White
Is this?
http://www.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/poldocs/Lincoln-Writings1.pdf
The quote was not found in that text and indeed ...
Post by I. M. White
And for reference, the quote was said by Abraham Lincoln, August 14, 1862.
in the quoted speech for August 14, 1862, which was in a different
volume, that text does not appear.
Post by I. M. White
To this day, boob has not been able to defend his lie,
No lie. I am still waiting for a proper cite for the alleged quote,
with a correct date, and credible source.
Post by I. M. White
but he did backpedal
by claiming that the links I posted did not contain the date of Lincoln's
quote as if this had some revelence to his lie.
The first cite contains part of the alleged quote. The second cite
has only one occurrence of the word "calamity" and it is not the
indicated quote.
Post by I. M. White
Make note that I posted the
links to prove that the quote was not just posted on "racist websites" as he
claimed.
You haven't proven that the quote has any valid cites as being a real
quote. A quote of someone uninformed quoting a racist site is not a
useful cite.
Post by I. M. White
Never did I ever say that the date given was from those sites
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.

lojbab
r***@comcast.net
2004-04-05 16:52:18 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Never did I ever say that the date given was from those sites
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
This bogus thing has been floating around for some time. Early
references were so feeble that they cite the Lincoln DOuglas debates
of 1858 and yet talk about the emancipation proclamation.
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/944406/posts

For such a powerful supposed quote - odd isn't it that a google search
with the date, lincoln and calamity kicks up about 15 cites- and those
to DUke, Church of Israel and other racist groups.
r***@comcast.net
2004-04-05 17:10:46 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Never did I ever say that the date given was from those sites
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
This bogus thing has been floating around for some time. Early
references were so feeble that they cite the Lincoln DOuglas debates
of 1858 and yet talk about the emancipation proclamation.
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/944406/posts
For such a powerful supposed quote - odd isn't it that a google search
with the date, lincoln and calamity kicks up about 15 cites- and those
to DUke, Church of Israel and other racist groups.
As a follow up the collected works of Lincoln are available here:
http://www.hti.umich.edu/l/lincoln/
A search for the word calamity kicks up only two references - neither
the cited quote.
I. M. White
2004-04-05 17:23:50 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."

Once again, being that you are unable to introduced any credible facts or
statistics to back up your unsubstantiated fallacies, your defeat on this
manner has already been
addressed. Furthermore, it's obvious from your inane verbosity that you have
been taught what to think rather than how to think, and as such, when you
are
unable to discredit what goes against your mental programming, you
automatically engage
in "attack the messenger" like the mental midget you have shown yourself to
be. Therefore,
either back up what you claim with credible evidence or be known for the
lying cowardice that you
are showing yourself to be.

In other words, no proof, no merit, so noted.

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-05 19:52:08 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.

Unless you have evidence that does not derive from a racist web page
that Lincoln actually said those words.
Post by I. M. White
Once again, being that you are unable to introduced any credible facts
I introduced the quite credible fact, not confirmed by another
checking a different source of Lincoln material, that there is no
evidence that Lincoln said such a thing.
Post by I. M. White
statistics to back up your unsubstantiated fallacies
Two out of two people have failed to find the alleged quote in any
Lincoln anthology.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-05 20:17:37 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
****What you "doubt" is irrevelent. What is revelent is your lack of
character when you lied that the quote ONLY appears on racist websites.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.
****And I quote "It appears only on racist web pages."

***Your inability to disprove the Lincoln quote in question notwithstanding,
you
made the claim that the quote ONLY appeared on "racist" websites. Once
again, are the following two links "racist" websites? Or are you going to
continue evading the fact that you lied when you made that statement?

http://www.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/poldocs/Lincoln-Writings1.pdf
http://www.virginia.edu/uvanewsmakers/newsmakers/gayle.html

Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and
capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a
particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
- rac·ist /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjecti

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=racist&x=7&y=11

Given the above evidence, your statement is NOT a true statement, but an out
and out lie. Therefore, the FACT
remains that you outright lied when you said that the quote was ONLY posted
on racist websites. But given
your demonstrated lack of character, I'm certain it won't be the last time
you are caught in a boldfaced lie to
support your idiotic fallacies.

---

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-06 02:35:50 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
****What you "doubt" is irrevelent. What is revelent is your lack of
character when you lied that the quote ONLY appears on racist websites.
Thou shalt not take statements out of context when calling them
"lies".

You've pointed out one place where PART of the quote is found on a
page that is commenting about racists, but that part of the quote is
not annotated to any legitimate source saying that Lincoln said it.
You have yet to point out such a source.
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.
****And I quote "It appears only on racist web pages."
That is only part of the claim. Without the other part, it is
incomplete and thus neither true nor false.
Post by I. M. White
***Your inability to disprove the Lincoln quote in question notwithstanding,
you made the claim that the quote ONLY appeared on "racist" websites.
I have seen the quote only on racist websites.

But in fact I only said that "it" appears only on racist web pages.
You are inferring only partially correctly as to the referent of "it".
Post by I. M. White
Once again, are the following two links "racist" websites? Or are you going to
continue evading the fact that you lied when you made that statement?
http://www.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/poldocs/Lincoln-Writings1.pdf
This does not have the quote. You keep lying when you claim that it
in any way supports the claim.
Post by I. M. White
http://www.virginia.edu/uvanewsmakers/newsmakers/gayle.html
This has only part of the quote, and in context makes no claims about
it. If you can insist that it is the quote, then I can label it a
racist website.
Post by I. M. White
Given the above evidence, your statement is NOT a true statement, but an out
and out lie.
False, by several lines of reasoning. I leave it as an exercise for
the racist.
Post by I. M. White
your demonstrated lack of character, I'm certain it won't be the last time
you are caught in a boldfaced lie to support your idiotic fallacies.
Since I don't post in HTML, I doubt that you will ever catch me in a
boldfaced lie on Usenet. Or anything else boldfaced on Usenet.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for evidence that Lincoln said it from a
non-racist web page. It (evidence) hasn't appeared on any such
non-racist web page. Part of the quote without any cite, is not "it"
(evidence). Possibly some racist website does have it (such
evidence), but I won't read racist websites to try to find it
(evidence).

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-06 15:17:52 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.
****And I quote "It appears only on racist web pages."
That is only part of the claim. Without the other part, it is
incomplete and thus neither true nor false.
****You are lying again. First you lie that their is no evidence that
Lincoln actually
said that, and then you blatently lie again by stating that the quote
"appears only on racist websites".
Being you were having trouble keeping up and staying on topic, I was merely
pointing out just one
of your numerous lies, but if you prefer, I would be more
than happy to reiterate them all in future postings. Once again, you
demonstrate
the pitiable behavior lying liberals likeyourself must exhibit in the
desperate attempt
to justify their erroneous beliefs. No surprise there.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
you made the claim that the quote ONLY appeared on "racist" websites.
I have seen the quote only on racist websites.
***What you have "seen" is irrevelant to the fact that you lied when you
made the claim that there is no evidence
that Lincoln actually made the quote and that the quote "appeared only on
racist websites".
Post by Bob LeChevalier
But in fact I only said that "it" appears only on racist web pages.
You are inferring only partially correctly as to the referent of "it".
Once again, are the following two links "racist" websites? Or are you going to
continue evading the fact that you lied when you made that statement?
http://www.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/poldocs/Lincoln-Writings1.pdf
This does not have the quote. You keep lying when you claim that it
in any way supports the claim.
http://www.virginia.edu/uvanewsmakers/newsmakers/gayle.html
This has only part of the quote, and in context makes no claims about
it. If you can insist that it is the quote, then I can label it a
racist website.
****You can also label the moon as being made of green cheese, but that
doesn't make it so. The
fact remains that you lied when you stated that the quote "appears only on
racist websites". What you deem as "racist" is
nothing more than liberal opinion. However, the quote can be found in
numerous sources not considered "racist" by
mainstream society or by definition. As such, you are a proven liar.
*****Liberal opinion is not revelent to the fact that you lied when you
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Therefore, the FACT
remains that you outright lied when you said that the quote was ONLY posted
on racist websites.
But given
your demonstrated lack of character, I'm certain it won't be the last time
you are caught in a boldfaced lie to support your idiotic fallacies.
Since I don't post in HTML, I doubt that you will ever catch me in a
boldfaced lie on Usenet. Or anything else boldfaced on Usenet.
****Reduced to spelling lames, are you? The fact remains that you caught in
a bold-faced lie
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Meanwhile, I am still waiting for evidence that Lincoln said it from a
non-racist web page. It (evidence) hasn't appeared on any such
non-racist web page. Part of the quote without any cite, is not "it"
(evidence).
*****Are you now claiming that the websites of regionally accredited
institutions of learning are "racist".
If you want more evidence than I have already supplied, I'll be more than
happy to provide you with additional credible
sources just soon as you admit that you lied when you said that their is no
evidence that Lincoln ever made the quote
and that the quote in question "only appears on racist websites".

Post by Bob LeChevalier
evidence), but I won't read racist websites to try to find it
(evidence).
*****IOW, any source of information that doesn't agree with your liberal
fallacies is automatically
deemed "racist" by your standards due to your being terrified of any truths
that you may find which goes
against your thinking. Thanks for clearing that up.

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-06 19:29:45 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Thou shalt not take statements out of context when calling them
"lies".
You've pointed out one place where PART of the quote is found on a
page that is commenting about racists, but that part of the quote is
not annotated to any legitimate source saying that Lincoln said it.
You have yet to point out such a source.
***The FACT remains that you outright lied when you said that the quote was
ONLY posted on racist websites.
Nope. You have yet to show me the full quote posted anywhere that it
is a reputable source.
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.
****And I quote "It appears only on racist web pages."
That is only part of the claim. Without the other part, it is
incomplete and thus neither true nor false.
****You are lying again. First you lie that their is no evidence that
Lincoln actually
said that,
Where's the evidence? I haven't seen any.
Post by I. M. White
and then you blatently lie again by stating that the quote
"appears only on racist websites".
Where's the quote?
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
I have seen the quote only on racist websites.
***What you have "seen" is irrevelant to the fact that you lied when you
made the claim that there is no evidence
that Lincoln actually made the quote
There is no evidence.
Post by I. M. White
and that the quote "appeared only on racist websites".
It does.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
continue evading the fact that you lied when you made that statement?
http://www.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/poldocs/Lincoln-Writings1.pdf
This does not have the quote. You keep lying when you claim that it
in any way supports the claim.
http://www.virginia.edu/uvanewsmakers/newsmakers/gayle.html
This has only part of the quote, and in context makes no claims about
it. If you can insist that it is the quote, then I can label it a
racist website.
****You can also label the moon as being made of green cheese, but that
doesn't make it so. The
fact remains that you lied when you stated that the quote "appears only on
racist websites".
Nope.
Post by I. M. White
What you deem as "racist" is nothing more than liberal opinion.
No. It is *my* opinion. And my stated opinion is not a "lie" unless
you can prove that in fact I don't actually hold that opinion.
Post by I. M. White
However, the quote can be found in
numerous sources not considered "racist" by
mainstream society or by definition.
I'm still waiting for the cites. And I want real *sources*, not web
pages of random people repeating what they've read.
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
But given
your demonstrated lack of character, I'm certain it won't be the last time
you are caught in a boldfaced lie to support your idiotic fallacies.
Since I don't post in HTML, I doubt that you will ever catch me in a
boldfaced lie on Usenet. Or anything else boldfaced on Usenet.
****Reduced to spelling lames, are you? The fact remains that you caught in
a bold-faced lie
When you repeat the error in response to my laughing at you for it, it
becomes obvious that you don't know the correct phrase, and really
think that it is "bold-faced".
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Meanwhile, I am still waiting for evidence that Lincoln said it from a
non-racist web page. It (evidence) hasn't appeared on any such
non-racist web page. Part of the quote without any cite, is not "it"
(evidence).
*****Are you now claiming that the websites of regionally accredited
institutions of learning are "racist".
Sometimes. Websites of random people who have pages on regionally
accredited institutions of learning are more likely to be racist than
official pages of regionally accredited institutions of learning. But
I suspect that even some official pages have racist remarks quoted.

http://newsinfo.nd.edu/content.cfm?topicId=4600
for example is a Notre Dame official page that includes the racist
comment by former player Hornung, albeit in an opinion piece
criticizing that remark. But the quote is there, and it is an
official page.
Post by I. M. White
If you want more evidence than I have already supplied, I'll be more than
happy to provide you with additional credible
sources just soon as you admit that you lied when you said that their is no
evidence that Lincoln ever made the quote
You haven't provided any credible sources, so I have nothing to admit.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
evidence), but I won't read racist websites to try to find it
(evidence).
*****IOW, any source of information that doesn't agree with your liberal
fallacies is automatically
deemed "racist" by your standards due to your being terrified of any truths
that you may find which goes
against your thinking. Thanks for clearing that up.
Provide me some cites, and I'll tell you whether they are racist.

But the correct cites to provide are published compendia of speeches
and writings of Abraham Lincoln. You've cited one, and it did not
have the quote at all, and the speeches listed on or around the date
you cited did not mention anything close to the quoted text. Another
person cited a different compendium, and likewise did not find it.

If it isn't in such compendia, there probably is no valid evidence
that he said it, and it is probably that he did not say it.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-07 15:17:34 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
***The FACT remains that you outright lied when you said that the quote was
ONLY posted on racist websites.
Nope. You have yet to show me the full quote posted anywhere that it
is a reputable source.
You acquit yourself in a manner no jury ever would, as the issue isn't
whether the quote was said or not, the issue is that you boldly stated that
the quote was "only posted on racist websites" which is a lie. Your opinion
of the definition of "racist websites" or "reputable source" is not a valid
argument for your having lied.

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-07 16:38:30 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
ONLY posted on racist websites.
Nope. You have yet to show me the full quote posted anywhere that it
is a reputable source.
You acquit yourself in a manner no jury ever would, as the issue isn't
whether the quote was said or not,
That is the issue for me.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-07 17:22:42 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
ONLY posted on racist websites.
Nope. You have yet to show me the full quote posted anywhere that it
is a reputable source.
You acquit yourself in a manner no jury ever would, as the issue isn't
whether the quote was said or not,
That is the issue for me.
IOW, you have no defense for being exposed as a liar, and therefore, choose
to evade the exposure by diverting attention towards the validity of the
quote rather than the fact that you lied. Thanks for clearing that up.

I. M. White
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-06 13:12:05 UTC
Post by I. M. White
****What you "doubt" is irrevelent. What is revelent is your lack of
character when you lied that the quote ONLY appears on racist websites.
Quote it then.

[snip...]

Alberto.
m***@worldnet.att.net
2004-04-06 09:28:54 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.
Why argue about what somebody said about 150 yearz ago about DAFNz?
When so many easily tested parameters are available proving DAFN
inferiority, and the adverse consequences of treating them as equalz:
IQ, stdTestz, crimeStatz, OOWBreedingStatz, STDstatz, and behavioral
geneticz. All proving that DAFN "freedom" is unwize...
W***@true.org
2004-04-06 10:12:35 UTC
Lincoln's most memorable quote.
(Made after returning to the White House after a 3 day bender.)
"I freed the WHAT???"
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-06 19:31:32 UTC
Post by m***@worldnet.att.net
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.
Why argue about what somebody said about 150 yearz ago about DAFNz?
Because he called me a liar.
Post by m***@worldnet.att.net
When so many easily tested parameters are available proving DAFN
IQ, stdTestz, crimeStatz, OOWBreedingStatz, STDstatz, and behavioral
geneticz. All proving that DAFN "freedom" is unwize...
No. Such comments however prove that subhuman racist scum like
yourself are unworthy of citizenship in the United States.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-07 15:10:31 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by m***@worldnet.att.net
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
That is a true statement.
Why argue about what somebody said about 150 yearz ago about DAFNz?
Because he called me a liar.
I exposed you as being a liar. Hence, your being referred to as a proven
liar is just and appropriate. Do try and keep up.

I. M. White
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-06 13:11:27 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
Once again, being that you are unable to introduced any credible facts or
statistics to back up your unsubstantiated fallacies, your defeat on this
manner has already been
addressed.
QUOTE, dude. QUOTE. From an authorized, historically verified source.
Otherwise, no cigar.

The ball's on YOUR side. Care to put up, for a change ?

[snip...]

Alberto.
I. M. White
2004-04-06 16:21:34 UTC
As shown, "al-squirt-o" only sees what he wishes to believe
with absolutely no regard to the obvious, as liberals like him are too much
of a coward to acknowledge the truth put before them.

I. M. White
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-07 12:40:45 UTC
Post by I. M. White
As shown, "al-squirt-o" only sees what he wishes to believe
with absolutely no regard to the obvious, as liberals like him are too much
of a coward to acknowledge the truth put before them.
As usual, all insults and no data. Put up, dude.

Alberto.
r***@comcast.net
2004-04-06 16:26:33 UTC
Post by Alberto Moreira
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
You have yet to give a valid date or a valid cite. I can't prove that
Lincoln never said it, but I doubt that he did.
You are lying again, boob. You made the claim, and I quote, "There appears
to be no evidence that Lincoln actually said that. It appears only on
racist web pages."
Once again, being that you are unable to introduced any credible facts or
statistics to back up your unsubstantiated fallacies, your defeat on this
manner has already been
addressed.
QUOTE, dude. QUOTE. From an authorized, historically verified source.
Otherwise, no cigar.
The ball's on YOUR side. Care to put up, for a change ?
[snip...]
Alberto.
Collected works of Lincoln here:
http://lincoln.lib.niu.edu/aboutinfo.html

No such cite.
I. M. White
2004-04-06 17:40:10 UTC
Post by r***@comcast.net
http://lincoln.lib.niu.edu/aboutinfo.html
No such cite.
Are you stating that because you are unable to locate the quote in question,
the quote was not said or somehow doesn't exist? If so, let's deal with
boob's lies first, and then we'll proceed to prove you wrong as well.

Dumbass liberals.

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-06 19:33:29 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by r***@comcast.net
http://lincoln.lib.niu.edu/aboutinfo.html
No such cite.
Are you stating that because you are unable to locate the quote in question,
the quote was not said or somehow doesn't exist?
It means that there is no valid evidence that the quote was said.

Unless we had a good tape recording of Lincoln's entire life, we could
not prove that he never said something.

lojbab
LeChevalier Idiocy Prover
2004-04-06 20:09:14 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by r***@comcast.net
http://lincoln.lib.niu.edu/aboutinfo.html
No such cite.
Are you stating that because you are unable to locate the quote in
question, the quote was not said or somehow doesn't exist?
It means that there is no valid evidence that the quote was said.
Unless we had a good tape recording of Lincoln's entire life, we could
not prove that he never said something.
lojbab
How about this quote?

http://www.schweitzer.org/english/diverse/asefaq.htm

Dr. Albert Schweitzer, missionary to Africa

"I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is
something that all White men who have lived here like I have must
learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race."

"They have neither the mental or emotional abilities to equate or share
equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have
given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our
civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must
retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior."

"For whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their equals,
they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his work.
And so for any existing relationship or any benefit to this people,
let White men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help
Africa, remember that you must maintain this status: you the master
and they the inferior, like children whom you would help or teach."

"Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social
equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA
Byron Canfield
2004-04-07 04:43:11 UTC
Post by LeChevalier Idiocy Prover
Who's yer daddy, boy?!
King of SCAA
Hauling out the tired old arleady-shot-down arguments again.

<plonk> Into the poop bucket. Another stupid King of SCAT sockpuppet bites
the dust.
Brain Test
2004-04-07 09:44:58 UTC
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by LeChevalier Idiocy Prover
Who's yer daddy, boy?!
King of SCAA
Hauling out the tired old arleady-shot-down arguments again.
<plonk> Into the poop bucket. Another stupid King of SCAT sockpuppet
bites the dust.
None of my arguments have been shot down by any type of fact. All you
chumps can do is deny, snip, and ignore.

The truth is out there.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-07 13:23:13 UTC
Post by Brain Test
None of my arguments have been shot down by any type of fact. All you
chumps can do is deny, snip, and ignore.
None of your arguments have been backed up by any type of fact. Ergo,
they get denied, snipped, and ignored.

Alberto.
Zen Now
2004-04-07 14:13:55 UTC
Post by Alberto Moreira
Post by Brain Test
None of my arguments have been shot down by any type of fact. All you
chumps can do is deny, snip, and ignore.
None of your arguments have been backed up by any type of fact. Ergo,
they get denied, snipped, and ignored.
Alberto.
Check the info for yourself.

FACT:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

"Blacks were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in
2000"

FACT:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black
males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared
to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males."

FACT: Blacks are the largest group of welfare recipients

http://www2.acf.hhs.gov/programs/opre/characteristics/fy2000/analysis.htm

"Black families comprised 39 percent of TANF (welfare) families. White
families comprised 31 percent of the families and 25 percent were
Hispanic or Latino."

FACT:

70% of ALL black babies are born out of wedlock:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf

FACT:

62% of ALL black childbirth expenses are paid for by the government.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/statab/pubd/2319_69.htm

FACT: The black race is a pile of shit.

See how it works?

Now, why don't YOU tell me how blacks aren't 7 times as likely to commit
murder, aren't hugely over-represented on welfare rolls, etc. Tell me
how peaceful and prosperous black communities are around the world. Tell
me how crime-free Africa is. Go ahead. Tell me how I'm wrong.

I'm waiting... Hello? Mr. Moreira? Where did you go? Did you run and
hide again? Hello? Mr. Moreira... Hello...

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA
Byron Canfield
the dust.
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-07 16:51:43 UTC
Post by Zen Now
Post by Alberto Moreira
None of your arguments have been backed up by any type of fact. Ergo,
they get denied, snipped, and ignored.
Check the info for yourself.
[racist irrelevancies deleted]

Your "facts" don't support your "arguments". They are irrelevant, as
are you.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-07 17:24:22 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Your "facts" don't support your "arguments". They are irrelevant, as
are you.
Is that your opinion, belief, or known fact?

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
I. M. White
2004-04-07 22:48:34 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Your "facts" don't support your "arguments". They are irrelevant, as
are you.
Is that your opinion, belief, or known fact?
Yes.
That was not a yes or no question, whigger. Are you still having difficulty
keeping up? And given the evidence against NIGGERS, how can any intelligent
and logical person NOT be a "racist" per your definition. And for the
record, I am a realist.

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-08 00:45:09 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Your "facts" don't support your "arguments". They are irrelevant, as
are you.
Is that your opinion, belief, or known fact?
Yes.
That was not a yes or no question, whigger.
It was a question involving "or", and since I have been accused of
being illogical, I chose to interpret the question using a logical or,
in which the answer is yes to the whole question if the answer is yes
to any subquestion.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-07 15:03:59 UTC
Post by Alberto Moreira
Post by Brain Test
None of my arguments have been shot down by any type of fact. All you
chumps can do is deny, snip, and ignore.
None of your arguments have been backed up by any type of fact. Ergo,
they get denied, snipped, and ignored.
Is that your opinion, belief, or fact?

I. M. White
Byron Canfield
2004-04-07 15:38:08 UTC
Post by LeChevalier Idiocy Prover
Who's yer daddy, boy?!
King of SCAA
Ignoring you is the best because it makes you so humorously anxious when
your audience is removed.

<plonk> Into the poop bucket. Another stupid King of SCAT sockpuppet bites
the dust.
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-07 05:05:00 UTC
Post by LeChevalier Idiocy Prover
How about this quote?
http://www.schweitzer.org/english/diverse/asefaq.htm
Dr. Albert Schweitzer, missionary to Africa
I see no evidence in that post that Lincoln made the alleged quoted
statement in 1862.

The topic is a particular Lincoln quote that is probably bogus, not
random racial slurs that may or may not have come from their alleged
authors.

I know Lincoln's history on race matters fairly well; I am not
particularly aware of or interested in Schweitzer's opinions.

lojbab
Divasti
2004-04-07 09:48:27 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by LeChevalier Idiocy Prover
How about this quote?
http://www.schweitzer.org/english/diverse/asefaq.htm
Dr. Albert Schweitzer, missionary to Africa
I see no evidence in that post that Lincoln made the alleged quoted
statement in 1862.
The topic is a particular Lincoln quote that is probably bogus, not
random racial slurs that may or may not have come from their alleged
authors.
I know Lincoln's history on race matters fairly well; I am not
particularly aware of or interested in Schweitzer's opinions.
Well, you should be, Bob. Because Schweitzer's opinion means a hell of a
lot more than yours does.

Schweitzer dedicated HIS LIFE to working with, helping, and serving the
inferior negro. What was his conclusion about blacks?

Bob, Schweitzer knew a hell of a lot more about negroes than you ever
will. He had more experience with them than you will ever have.. He
knew how they really are.

Who's going to know more about negroes than a man who spent decades
working with them? You, Bob???

The nigger is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.

Idiot.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-07 12:20:19 UTC
Post by Divasti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
I know Lincoln's history on race matters fairly well; I am not
particularly aware of or interested in Schweitzer's opinions.
Well, you should be, Bob. Because Schweitzer's opinion means a hell of a
lot more than yours does.
He's dead. His opinion means nothing.
Post by Divasti
Schweitzer dedicated HIS LIFE to working with, helping, and serving the
inferior negro. What was his conclusion about blacks?
I have no idea, but obviously he considered them worth "working with,
helping, and serving".
Post by Divasti
Bob, Schweitzer knew a hell of a lot more about negroes than you ever
will. He had more experience with them than you will ever have.. He
knew how they really are.
And yet he didn't commit "white flight"
Post by Divasti
Who's going to know more about negroes than a man who spent decades
working with them? You, Bob???
Why should I care? I know enough to treat people as human beings, and
to treat racist scum as subhuman.
Post by Divasti
The nigger is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
The racist is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
Post by Divasti
Idiot.
You certainly are.

lojbab
Picture Time
2004-04-07 14:20:33 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
Post by Bob LeChevalier
I know Lincoln's history on race matters fairly well; I am not
particularly aware of or interested in Schweitzer's opinions.
Well, you should be, Bob. Because Schweitzer's opinion means a hell
of a lot more than yours does.
He's dead. His opinion means nothing.
Words are immortal. His opinion is saved forever. It's just as
meaningful now as it was then. And just as correct.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
Schweitzer dedicated HIS LIFE to working with, helping, and serving
the inferior negro. What was his conclusion about blacks?
I have no idea, but obviously he considered them worth "working with,
helping, and serving".
No, he did not consider them worthy. He was doing his work for Jesus.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
Bob, Schweitzer knew a hell of a lot more about negroes than you ever
will. He had more experience with them than you will ever have.. He
knew how they really are.
And yet he didn't commit "white flight"
You're such an idiot, Bob.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
Who's going to know more about negroes than a man who spent decades
working with them? You, Bob???
Why should I care? I know enough to treat people as human beings, and
to treat racist scum as subhuman.
OK, Mr. Know-Nothing. Well, a man who knew a hell of a lot more about
negroes than you could ever know felt differently.
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
The nigger is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
The racist is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
Post by Divasti
Idiot.
You certainly are.
Whoo! What a zinger.

Too bad you are such an intellectual midget and can't argue any of the
facts. But then, would I expect someone who's entire life was devoted to
coming up with a silly Esparanto-like language to be a logician? Of
course not.

Say, next time I provide some data or a news story about niggerocity
(baby rape, driveby shootings, robbery, senseless violence, welfare
dependence, etc.) why don't you tell me how wrong I am?

Please be specific. Your insults aren't an effective way to refute an
argument. Apparently, that's the only weapon you have in your tiny
little arsenal.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA
Byron Canfield
the dust.
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-07 16:49:15 UTC
Post by Picture Time
Post by Bob LeChevalier
He's dead. His opinion means nothing.
Words are immortal. His opinion is saved forever. It's just as
meaningful now as it was then.
It wasn't meaningful then, either.
Post by Picture Time
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
Schweitzer dedicated HIS LIFE to working with, helping, and serving
the inferior negro. What was his conclusion about blacks?
I have no idea, but obviously he considered them worth "working with,
helping, and serving".
No, he did not consider them worthy. He was doing his work for Jesus.
He chose to do that work for Jesus and not some other work for Jesus.
Post by Picture Time
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
Bob, Schweitzer knew a hell of a lot more about negroes than you ever
will. He had more experience with them than you will ever have.. He
knew how they really are.
And yet he didn't commit "white flight"
You're such an idiot, Bob.
Your such a racist, scum.
Post by Picture Time
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by Divasti
Who's going to know more about negroes than a man who spent decades
working with them? You, Bob???
Why should I care? I know enough to treat people as human beings, and
to treat racist scum as subhuman.
OK, Mr. Know-Nothing. Well, a man who knew a hell of a lot more about
negroes than you could ever know felt differently.
You don't know how he felt. You only know what he might have said
once.
Post by Picture Time
Too bad you are such an intellectual midget and can't argue any of the
facts.
You don't deal in facts, but in spin. I don't play your games.
Post by Picture Time
But then, would I expect someone who's entire life was devoted to
coming up with a silly Esparanto-like language to be a logician?
I've never claimed to be a logician, but I know enough to recognize
that you aren't one either.

The language is less Esperanto-like than you are intelligent-like,
which isn't much. And I haven't devoted my whole life to it; indeed,
I spend more time on the newsgroups these days than on the language.
Post by Picture Time
Say, next time I provide some data or a news story about niggerocity
(baby rape, driveby shootings, robbery, senseless violence, welfare
dependence, etc.) why don't you tell me how wrong I am?
You are wrong to be bothering the education newsgroups with your silly
news stories. We can read the newspaper if we want to.
Post by Picture Time
Please be specific.
No.
Post by Picture Time
Your insults aren't an effective way to refute an argument.
I'm not trying to refute any argument. I don't play your games.
Subhuman racist scum arguments aren't worth considering much less
refuting.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-07 17:26:05 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
I've never claimed to be a logician, but I know enough to recognize
that you aren't one either.
Is that you opinion, belief, or known fact?

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-07 21:56:48 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
I've never claimed to be a logician, but I know enough to recognize
that you aren't one either.
Is that you opinion, belief, or known fact?
Yes, racist. (Maybe I am a "logician", since I know how a logician
treats the word "or").
I. M. White
2004-04-07 22:41:56 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
I've never claimed to be a logician, but I know enough to recognize
that you aren't one either.
Is that you opinion, belief, or known fact?
Yes, racist.
That was not a yes or no question, whigger. Are you still having difficulty
keeping up? And given the evidence against NIGGERS, how can any intelligent
and logical person NOT be a "racist" per your definition. And for the
record, I am a realist.

(Maybe I am a "logician", since I know how a logician
Post by Bob LeChevalier
treats the word "or").
IOW, you haven't a clue. Thanks for clearing that up.

I. M. White
I. M. White

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-07 16:49:47 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
The racist is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
Is that your opinion, belief, or fact?
All of the above.

lojbab
I. M. White
2004-04-07 22:45:46 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
The racist is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
Is that your opinion, belief, or fact?
All of the above.
As such, tell us what event in your life makes you choose to defend the
abhorrent behavior of NIGGERS, yet has you despising those who expose their
behavior?

I. M. White
Bob LeChevalier
2004-04-08 00:42:50 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
The racist is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
Is that your opinion, belief, or fact?
All of the above.
As such, tell us what event in your life makes you choose to defend the
abhorrent behavior of NIGGERS, yet has you despising those who expose their
behavior?
I don't defend the abhorrent behavior of anyone, most especially
subhuman racist scum, who daily commit abhorrent behavior on this
newsgroup.

lojbab
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-07 12:43:43 UTC
Post by Divasti
Well, you should be, Bob. Because Schweitzer's opinion means a hell of a
lot more than yours does.
I don't see why. And the subject, again, was a quote by Lincoln.

[snip the irrelevancy...]

Alberto.
Byron Canfield
the dust.
r***@comcast.net
2004-04-07 15:39:55 UTC
Post by Divasti
The nigger is an inferior sub-human piece of shit.
Idiot.
And this threatens your status as such, is that it? Fear of
competition?
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-07 12:42:55 UTC
Post by LeChevalier Idiocy Prover
How about this quote?
http://www.schweitzer.org/english/diverse/asefaq.htm
The name's Lincoln, not Schweitzer. Don't go on a tangent.

Alberto.
I. M. White
2004-04-07 15:01:33 UTC
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Unless we had a good tape recording of Lincoln's entire life, we could
not prove that he never said something.
Liberal logic at its finest. Thanks for the laugh!!!!

I. M. White
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-07 12:42:01 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Are you stating that because you are unable to locate the quote in question,
the quote was not said or somehow doesn't exist? If so, let's deal with
boob's lies first, and then we'll proceed to prove you wrong as well.
We are saying that unless you can come with where the quote come from,
we do not believe it's a real quote.
Post by I. M. White
Dumbass liberals.
Dumbass liers ?

Alberto.
I. M. White
2004-04-07 14:59:56 UTC
Post by Alberto Moreira
Post by I. M. White
Are you stating that because you are unable to locate the quote in question,
the quote was not said or somehow doesn't exist? If so, let's deal with
boob's lies first, and then we'll proceed to prove you wrong as well.
We are saying that unless you can come with where the quote come from,
we do not believe it's a real quote.
We????? Being I wasn't addressing you, whigger-boy, whose "we"? Nonetheless,
it doesn't matter what you believe, as the issue isn't about whether
the quote is authentic or not. The issue is that boob lied when he claimed
that the quote was "ONLY posted on racist websites". That said, I'll
be more than happy to continue the discussion on the merits of the quote
once we address the fact that boob lied when he made that
outragious unsubstantiated claim. Until then, I do not cater to the whims of
proven liars who lack the fortitude to stay on topic.
Post by Alberto Moreira
Post by I. M. White
Dumbass liberals.
Dumbass liers ?
For someone who "claims" to be well educated and learned, you can't even
spell a simple word describing yourself. Pitiful.

Nonetheless, the answer to your question is yes, you are a "liar". Thanks
for asking.

I. M. White
I. M. White
2004-04-07 15:06:57 UTC
Was I addressing you, whigger-boy? The fact remains that boob lied when he
claimed the the quote "only appeared on racist websites". Do try and keep
up.

I. M. White
Alberto Moreira
2004-04-06 13:05:49 UTC
Post by I. M. White
boob is a proven liar who constantly makes assumptions, but he is never able
to back them up with anything other than his own opinion. Note the following
As I remember, I haven't seen you coming out even once with anything
that comes even close to support your positions.

So, mirror, dude. Mirror.

[snip...]

Alberto.
I. M. White
2004-04-06 16:20:27 UTC
Post by I. M. White
boob is a proven liar who constantly makes assumptions, but he is never able
to back them up with anything other than his own opinion. Note the following
"As I remember,"
Enough said, given you are the imbecile who idiotically claimed that
the earth being round was just an opinion.

I. M. White
Byron Canfield
2004-04-04 02:52:37 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
[...]
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
They are funny, aren't they?
Who are "they" Mr. Canfield?
Post by Byron Canfield
Post by Steve Cipoletti
"I See Spot" for the first time, and therefore believes he knows all there is to know.
And further into your statement you refer to "I See Spot". Are you
seeing SPOTS Mr. Canfield, or are you making a reference to a story,
or something along those lines? Do explain, as your next statement
says quite clearly that you are NOT making any reference to written
material. Is that correct Mr. Canfield?
Well said Martina. Apparently Mr Canfield isn't capable of
understanding his own writings, let alone that of "spots" lol
You do have a literacy problem, don't you. That WAS the title of the
publication.

-- Ambrose Bierce
Perfesser White
2004-04-03 06:24:40 UTC
Post by I. M. White
Post by Bob LeChevalier
Racists belong in a cage and laughed at, being that they are the
subhuman scum of the earth.
They are funny, aren't they? Like some little boy who has read "I See Spot"
for the first time, and therefore believes he knows all there is to know.
And liberals/whiggers know all there is to know? You can't even
effectively invalidate the racists' point of view.
Perfesser White